Demo Helium (3 masses H2, He3 & He4) Leak Detector Pfeiffer ASM340
Manufactured Sep 2015
Calibrated Apr 2017 (NIST)
1 Year Warranty
- Adixen ASM 340 fully automatic, multi-purpose, compact table top
- Helium / hydrogen leak detector. Unit consists of a Pfeiffer hybrid turbomolecular drag high vacuum pump and large integrated 11 CFM rotary vane roughing/backing pump. Ideally suited for fast repetitive or non-repetitive
- Large detachable color touch screen control/display panel with SD card for recording capability and friendly user interface.
- High performance 53 L/S Pfeiffer hybrid turbo molecular drag pump with added superior compression ratio and low maintenance operation.
- Independent ramped dual yttria coated iridium filaments in analyzer for extended long life operation and low maintenance.
- High roughing capacity of 11 CFM with reliable low RPM rotary vane mechanical pump for added performance (T3-Fast Time To Test) and continuous long life operation.
- Integrated helium calibrated leak for full automatic calibration with temperature and age compensation.
- Integrated selectable languages with digital voice for worldwide recognition (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean).
- This system, as well as all other Adixen helium leak detectors, is fully protected against power failure, air in-rushes or incorrect operations.